4TH OF JULY

Thursday, July 6, 2017






recapping all the things over the weekend starting with 4th of July! I know not everyone follows me on instagram so I thought I would share some things on this blog starting with some festive photos from the fourth over the weekend it happened to be my little brothers birthday so we celebrated with a BBQ at  my mom & dads with cake and ice cream! 

We didn't end up going to the fireworks this year since I wasnt sure if Ava would be too scared and they are late at night.. thats the hard part with a little one do and I was all for breaking bed time rules just to see her face watch the fire works + after running around at nana + papas house she was exauhhhsteedd! next year ;)) Hope y'all had a great weekend and 

HAPPY 4th to YOU! 

'Merica

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.