Spring His & her Outfit Ideas with Bonobos

3/29/2017



hey guys! spring is literally here! well maybe not here in michigan quite yet but its officially spring! with warm weather comes warm clothes! Im currently working on swapping out my sweaters for tanks and dresses and jeans for shorts! I normally do this every season ;) 

Anyways, I was contacted by bonobos to create a "his and her" spring outfit. They have mostly mens clothing but Im impressed with their site and the spring colors my husband typically stays away from he would consider wearing! plus it's subtle and not like PINK pants in your face type of stuff.. unless your into that!  & if this cute dress and those shoes! gasp! could make their way into my closet that would be great ;) I love pops of pinks for spring and this dress is gorgeous! see here for all outfit details! :) Also pairing it with this statement clutch and mixing prints makes it feel vibrant and fresh! top it off with a pink lip and some accessories how cute are those sunglasses the round look gives this look a bohemian feel which I personally love. 

I use to do posts like this allll the time when I first started blogging and I miss it! I just put together master bedroom inspo  I'll be posting next week! so excited for that! Thank you bonobos for the great idea! 

shop the mens collection here

XO

You Might Also Like

0 comments