Instagram round-up + an Update

Monday, March 27, 2017

 *via pinterest*





helllloo! happy monday friends! Ive been so much more active on instagram lately and Ive been slowly posting on this here blog. It was stressing me out to try to get posts up and if I was blogging enough of not enough.. It was starting to be fun for me anymore. So now! Im ready to get back into blogging at my own pace! I shared my birth story part one and part 2 will be up this week! im also going to be sharing My breastfeeding experience! so be on the look out for that. I really want to go back to doing lifestyle posts so I thought I would share what  I've been up lately via instagram! 

first off Im having major re-decorating fever! I just want to re do everrryythinnnng! haha Im obsessed with the dark wall trend and I want to paint an accent wall in our master bedroom + incorporate wood tones while keeping things light since the wall will be so dark. 

I've been loving kiwi! Its finally in season here and its been so good. I scored this tee  at the thrift store " the adventure begins" and its sooo soft!  my little bug has been so good lately! she's also had some of the beginning stages of the terrible twos. Ive been loving her snuggles lately though and she's also taking her naps again since she stopped for a little while! I definitely need to update on her more often I miss those posts and I always go back to her monthly baby updates! 


XO

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.