Tips + Tricks For Instagram

Wednesday, February 1, 2017




When it comes to Instagram I'm still kind of new to everything I've only recently made my blog account public this last year and I don't know why I waited so long!? I know It can be so frustrating and confusing trying to make everything "flow" together. If your anything like me, I'm so OCD with my feed when something doesn't look right I delete it :/ I know! I know! but I found an app that I don't have to delete pics anymore and + free! win win!

**please note this is not sponsored nor do I get paid to say anything above! all opinions are my own based on my own experience!**

So lets get into things! Shall we?! The app I use is FREE called UNUM I'm sure you've heard of it but if not this is my honest review.. Soooo I decided to download it and give it a shot Its super easy to use and I selected "import my photos from instagram" so that way I can see overall how new photos I import willl look. ( hope that made sense) haha!

I can swap around new photos before posting them to make sure everything looks the way I like! before posting them! Please tell me I'm not the only one who does this! haha once I have the photos I want to post all figured out, bam upload! Boom your feed looks just how it would on the app its like a draft before hitting publish! 


XO

I also wanted to add to the reality of instagram this quote sticks with me as I scroll through perfect feeds "compression is the thief of joy" I hold true and true to this statement and I by NO means think I nor my life is perfect! behind the "perfect" photos there are dishes stacked high and laundry that has sat in the wash far too long just to get rewashed #momlife or #momfail? haha 

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.