Nursery to Toddler room! + Before & Afters

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

B E F O RE:

 ^ this ball pit took up so much room and she barely used it so we decided to swap it out for her tee pee she got for christmas also this chair was from the hallway that was just kind of in her room for the time being.^

 its a little embarrassing how neglected this little corner gets its one of my favorites spots in her room Its a little fuzzy since it was snapped with my phone I was also in the "process" of cleaning everything out haha #reallife


another before snap with Ava snuggled up on the floor watching her tablet with her best buddy P! One thing I wanted to make sure I did was convert her bed to a day bed so she could climb in and out of it.


A F T E R:
 Ava loves to read! or should I say looking at books since she cant read yet? anyway, haha I wanted to make sure I included a space she could go to that was at her level as well of all of her books!

originally I wanted to order these ikea spice racks as Ive seen on pinterest & I love that idea! but this turned out so cute! I used an old bench and displayed her custom bookshelf my Uncle made her! I also incorporated this cute DIY tassel my mama made for Ava's high chair for her first birthday! I also Hung up some pink Pom Poms on the ceiling with Command strips! 




Im backkkk! back to blogging that is. Or so Im going to try to! Im not rushing to get posts up but this is something Ive been wanting to share with you guys for a while now and I finally put it together! It's no where near "done" but its slowly getting there this is just what we have right now! Im currently going to DIY her little Tykes toy box with chalk paint and put all of her beloved babies & toys in there so they aren't taking up space n the floor.

I do want to get her a  new bedding set for when she will actually sleep in her bed! haha target had the cutest cactus sheets! and I was obsessing over the faux taxidermy Llama! Ill insert a pic below so you can check out the latest!


I also want to get a large rug and some shag pillows for her teepee! Man.. what a work in progress! so happy with how it turned out for now! check out what the nursery looked like here and inspo here ;))


XO

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.