Downtown With Mama.

Wednesday, January 25, 2017






hey! hope you guys had a good weekend! I spent saturday with my mama, we went down town thrifting and had lunch! it was the most fun I've had in a long time and something we plant to make it happen once a month if not more! This shop we went to here was so different unlike any other shop I've been in, it sells mostly locally owned things so it makes it extra special having things homemade from Michigan. ( check out my instagram for the store ;) I loved the laid back bohemian meets modern vibe that it had & I loved the black wall and the candles smelt amazing! If I didn't spend all my money thrifting I would have definitely bought one haha I always do that! 

XO

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.