Tree Farm 2016

12/12/2016





Alright I have a confession to make.. we've never had family photos done. ever. I know its so bad because then I have to stress out and set up my tripod and self timer my ass for ten seconds while running back to hold a pose like Ive been sitting there for ever ha. ha. not the case at all. I am so picky with photos and how I want them to look that I typically end up taking all of them myself or hubs takes them and for the most part they turn out okay.

 I kid you not we took about 20 and the one at the top is honesty the only one that turned out with all of us, every other one we were all looking away. to my surprise Ava was so good and she went and sat right on the blanket when I was testing out how everything would look. I thought it was going to be a nightmare. especially with a busy toddler. It was also freeezinggg so we were out side for a total of ten minutes! we popped her in her sled that came in so handy (this was before the snow) I know I should have waitied until we had actual snow but im impatioent ok.  haha 

XO,


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. These family photos turned out soo endearing though. The moody weather really sets the tone for Fall and I hope you guys enjoyed your time out there.

    www.atsunamatsui.com

    ReplyDelete