Throwback + Rant

12/22/2016


throwing it back to last christmas + the yummiest cheeks I ever did see.

You guys I cant even think straight! christmas is just a few days away and I already feel like I have so much to do its currently 12:10 at night (this was last night ;) and im sitting in bed just running through this never ending list in my head. Im hosting christmas this year and making a big breakfast and Im stressing out. & quite honestly still don't know what Im going to make. any ideas?! I know I tend to seem like I have it under control in most of my posts I hardly ever write about personal stuff butttt you know this is l life and i just felt the need to write a good heart felt post.

 I still have to go out and get a few more gifts cause #lastminuteshoppingiswhatpeopledoright? haha please tell me im not the only one? this little blog has been getting neglected which sucks cause I enjoy writing and talking to you guys about how things are going but I don't think I've ever done like a chatty rant post just about life. you know? I have so much going on that I want to tell you guys! something Ive been keeping a secret for a while now. come the new year I know everyone gets so sick of the new year new me shit but Im serious haha thats like where I'm at right now.  working towards goals is the main thing right? I cant wait for 2017 I think it will be a good year I have so much exciitng things planned and I cant wait to share them with you all! anyways rant over just so much to do so little time #momlife with a toddler is no joke.

 Ive also been in this funk of not wanting to even do the dishes like I'll make dinner and the other night I made cookies and left a huggggeee mess and I was like f*ck it im not doing anything and just  sat on the couch with my phone hubs being the best man in the world that he is did the dishes and Ifelt so bad but it felt so good to just sit. Ive also been loving a little me time and listening to music with my head phones Love this song, & this one, on repeat. Hope you all have a merry christmas or whatever you celebrate and I am so appreciative of every single one of you who keep reading this here blog 

cheers to the new year!!

XO

You Might Also Like

0 comments