instagram round up christmas edition!

12/08/2016



I wanted to try something a little different today! I decided to  do a roundup of photos from instagram. Christmas (edition) is my favortie time of the year and Ava received her Elf this year! so its going to be even more fun! except she's been chilling in the same spot more often then I would like so I pinned a ton of ideas here to get creative!  

I want to start doing these roundups for anyone who doesn't follow on instagram & for some switch up on this blog since things have been kind of slow around here lately with a sick baby & lots of cuddle time! 

XO







You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. you take the prettiest pictures!!! #hearteyes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! these ones are a little grainy since they are with my phone :))

      XO

      Delete
  2. I love these! So cozy and festive and perfect!

    ReplyDelete