Family Session + Tree Farm 2016

Friday, December 30, 2016






 Family Lifestyle Session Tree Farm 2 0 1 6 

You guys I've been dipping my feet into the "photography" world I don't know what you would really call it.. but I have been taking lifestyle pics for the last 5 years for this blog as a hobby and I recently have been looking into starting my business and taking on clients this new year! 

 I've been so hesitant about starting & I have no idea why or where to start! In all honesty I can say Im a shy person ;) I have been taking pictures for my dear friend from High school you may have seen posts here & here I took her engagement photos which were so gorgeous by the way! She is such a fun free spirited human! Julia, Matt (her Fiancé) & Willow make my job easy in the photo taking since they are seriously naturals! I had such a hard time only choosing a "few" since they all turned out so good!

  ps. Isn't Willows face at the end just the cutest!!


I love lifestyle photography the sentimental moments that aren't staged or "posed" the ones that just happen naturally! This is still a work "in progress" Im still deciding on how I want to start things! 

hello to 2017 & working towards new goals! I just wanted to say thank you everyone for your support and comments on this new journey! what are some goals you have for the new  year?



XO

5 comments

  1. Willow is SO cute!!! And you literally wrote about exactly what I've been feeling lately. I kind of want to get into photography but I'm nervous. You did incredible with this shoot and your pics are always amazing so totally go for it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You such a sweet compliment :))!! I know I have no idea where to start or what to do! Im getting more comfortable! You should go for it girl!! I love all of your posts! & Brighton is adorable!

      xx

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.