Christmas Home Tour + our tree!

12/16/2016

^wow i could of cleared off the counter & moved our office chair ^ haha oops! #reallife^













 ^ don't mind the books we were organizing ;)) ^


I love seeing how other bloggers/people decorate for the holidays every one has such different style! I love the whole minimal thing and I typically like things to look neat and clean but on the other hand I love a good vintage stocking from the thrift store and some not so minimal pieces ;))

 I have been searching everywhere for fresh garland and I couldn't find any so we used faux. I also decorated the lower half of the tree with pom pom puffs so that way  Ava can take them off and play with them I seen an idea that decorating with felt ornaments is a good idea too if you have a little one who likes to take your ornaments and hide them all over......AVA!... haha! my favorite park of the house is the entrance way when you walk in. I have my little christmas houses all lit up and my hunter boots on display since they are my go to when its super snowy out.  I want to start doing more home decor based posts is that something you would like to see? Im in the middle of redoing Ava's nursery to a toddler room! I am going to do a whole post on that!

XO

You Might Also Like

4 comments