Toddler Gift Guide!

Friday, November 18, 2016



I have been having the hardest time trying to figure out what to get Ava for christmas!! One day I  have all of these ideas that I think she will love and the next day they all change! haha So here is a few key items I think any toddler will love!! 


Teepee- lo & behold the Tee Pee trend! Since Ava is in that age of exploring ( or any toddler!)  I think she is going to love her teepee it's perfect for toddlers and big kids! I think she's going to have a blast reading her books or watching movies eating her snack & hiding from her doggies haha most likely you can find penelope right there with her! ha ha 

Ikea kitchen- this is something that I have been eyeing this! its so modern and I love that the stove top lights up! 

Play Food- to go along with her kitchen she already has a bunch of play food she feeds her "baaaybees" & its the cutest thing really loving the idea of felt play food from ikea

Shopping cart- currently Ava has a baby stroller and she is loving pushing her babies, teddy bears, food, snacks, & sometimes all of those things fall right out of the stroller haha so an official shopping cart will be fun! 

Moccasins- Freshly picked is hands down one of my favorite shops! they were kind enough to send me some moccasins for Ava! this going to be her very first pair so stay tuned for a review on those! & If you follow me on instagram or them then you seen that freshly picked is having their black friday sale 25% off and bringing back favorite moccs next tuesday @10am!! so mark your calendar!

fuzzy blanket- Ava has a lot of her "baby blankets" but she loves bundling up on the couch with the big blankets so I think getting her her own fuzzy blanket will be extra special! 

Chalkboard- I have a frame that holds magnets and I'm going to paint it with chalkboard paint along with her toy box and table and chairs that are in the basement since she was too little to use them so that is going to be fun!

Little People Toys- Ava has the barn already and a few little people toys and little guy we call bob and she loves playing with that & target has a great selection of little people sets 

baby doll- you can never have too many baby dolls ;)


hope these gave you some ideas on what to get for your toddler/baby! If You have any ideas I would love to hear what your getting your toddler! 


XO


1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.