LA JOLLA, CALIFORNIA

Wednesday, November 2, 2016




I cant believe its been just over 2 weeks since we were here in California! I would go back in a second if I could. It's amazing how many people there are though! haha We went to La Jolla & it was seriously a dream! michigan is like a whole different place its really pretty here don't get me wrong and I do love my seasons but ill take sunshine and the Ocean any day! 

Ava loved the seals! they were all laying on the rocks and are so cute! we ate lunch at the cutest place and had the best fish tacos and viewed the ocean as we ate. It was a beach style rustic feel and there were french doors and it was amazinggg! The houses are also to die for! hubs and I often talked about buying "that one, with the ocean view. & private patio"when we hit the lotto ;)) it feels so good to get back into the swing of things and getting pictures and posts together I have so many that Im so excited to share! 


XO



1 comment

  1. Such a beautiful state! Those ocean pictures are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.