I cant think of a tittle so we are going to call this one green window.

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

^ I swear Im not pissed haha ^

sweater// Local boutique//Mama Bird Tee//skirt// 

soooooo I forgot today was Tuesday! Im not sure what is going on with me forgetting the days but It feels like a monday! haha #momlife I try to post as much as possible through out the week especially on monday's. I have some fun posts lined up to share with you guys and some supppppper exciting news! 

Fall is here guys! & its been feeling like it here in michigan. The leaves are finally falling and slowly changing colors from green to auburn to yellow! Its my favorite time of year & I have been loving this chilly breeze but I can hold off on the snow for a while I feel like this winter is going to be a cold one. My go to shoe it seems like every fall has been my hunter rain boots. They are so comfy and they go with everything!



XO

2 comments

  1. This outfit is really appreciating and wonderful. I love this top and the blazer and the short. . I also prefer a high-waisted denim shorts . It would be also so stunning and stylish. The booties are really excellent and awesome. I love the total outfit and really appreciating this one.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.