Transitioning your summer wardrobe to fall + a mini look!

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

^ what a silly but^
 ^ making faces & dancing ^


Hey Again, I came across these pics from last weekend when we explored downtown, went to the park & caught up on some movie time. I posted on instagram yesterday about these adorable fringe booties we got Ava. & they are the cutest! I had to bust mine out haha! I cant tell you how excited I am for fall! I'm sure It's no surprise if you have been following me for some time ;) as much as I love summer fall holds a special place in my heart.


I busted out my flannels because I couldn't wait any longer! It was still in the 70's here so it wasnt too hot. I decided to wrap it around my waist and pair it with a striped crop top and my favorite "mom jeans" they are high waisted and I actually got them on sale forever ago at AE and they have quickly become my go to. I wore them (here). This is something that I find my self doing every year when fall rolls around. In order to transition my summer wardrobe to fall I normally take crop tops and tank tops and throw a flannel over with a high waisted skirt or jeans. As for my shoes these  brown fringe boots have been my go to for fall! (similar) they make such a staple in a simple look! 

Ava's outfit is similar to mamas! Im so excited to do these mommy and me looks! I love seeing other blogger moms do this too! She has a pretty butterfly tee, paired with her cute patch jeans from gap & her new minnetonkas that are still a tad too big. I also wrapped a little flannel around her waist so she could be like mama and she kept checking it out when she would walk! haha the cutest!


XO


2 comments

  1. Looove those boots! I have some similar ones and I can't wait to break them out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl! i got them in wyoming for like ten bucks!!

      xx

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.