9/19/2016


Its no surprise the modern farmhouse look is taking over everyones homes. well everyone that I follow on Instagram and a few bloggers haha we can all thank Joanna Gaines for the Inspo! Since we are renting I'm looking to re decorate the wholeeeee condo. haha its going to take some time but I've already got started in a few posts back here.Im definitely no pro at decorating but its always fun to go through things you have and re arrange and move into places you didn't think would work before. I usually get the urge to do this once the seasons start to change and I find my self in OCD mode cleaning and de cluttering everything!! haha! any one else? Some of my fave farmhouse finds from around the web! how cute are those wooden signs and the wood arrow. Im such a sucker for signs if you follow on pinterest you know that I've been pinning a ton lately.  As much as I love the modern farmhouse look, I also love throwing in some boho items like this tribal rug and some cool bowls like here & here . let me know what some of your favorite home decor sites are or who your inspiration is? I love finding new home blogs to follow!  some of my favorites are ( liz marie blog, miss mustard seed, IHeart Organizing.)


XO


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Ooh yes love the boho collection in this image. I always enjoy room decorating and finding inspiration.

    xoxo
    www.atsunamatsui.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I love that the rug gives it that Boho Vibe

      xo

      Delete