Family Photos + A Dead Sunflower Field.

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

^ coolest picture ^ if I could only capture her laugh, be still my heart.

Hope you guys had a good long relaxing weekend! We went to the park, explored downtown, & managed to get some family pictures done. Alright so a little background as to why the sunflower field was dead! haha. I've had my eye on this sunflower field for a couple weeks now. We originally had plans to take pictures a week ago and it rained. 

The sunflowers were so pretty and in bloom! Well since we waited a little too long they were pretty much dead when we showed up! haha. Oh well we took the pictures anyway and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out! 

The last time we had pictures was when Ava was 3 months old and we literally used the self timer and hurried to get pictures done! see post here (So quick shout out to my mama for taking these) The dress Ava is wearing was mine when I was little, it was a little big but looked so precious on her! 


XO 

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. aw thank you!! I seriously thought they wouldn't turn out since the sunflowers weren't in bloom haha!

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.