A Farmhouse DIY table Makeover! + Kitchen Decor!

Monday, September 12, 2016

  ^ a better view of the legs with the bench, and a happy little babe photobomber haha! ^
I uploaded this pic last night on instagram! im super happy with how it turned out! I freehand it & its a tad crooked but overall cozy Inspo here 

  Alright so if you follow along on instagram you may have already seen my post about making over my old table and transforming it into a farmhouse style table! My mom had some left over chalkboard paint and I had to give it a try! I won't lie I was pretty nervous how this would turn out. I originally had planned to only paint the legs and distress them and sand down the top and stain it with a dark wood finish (to match the bench). Since the walls in the condo are white I didn't want everything to be white ya know?
 I couldn't be more proud of how it turned out! & now I want to chalkboard paint everything haha! ( I painted that wood pallet as well! ha!) It looks like a brand new table worth a few hundred dollars! I got this table from my grandma & I liked how it looked before but I wanted to make it a little bit more modern. I also completely forgot to take pics of what it looked like before I painted the legs white (they were black.) haha so just pretend!


XO

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.