Who's ready for fall!

8/29/2016




Sooooo Im guilty! If  these photos look a little familiar  they are from last fall when I was pregnant with Ava I think I was around 13 weeks you can check out that post here! Since It's not fall yet I wanted to include some of my favorites over the last year . Actually two years ago!? What! So crazy! Anyways, I wrote a few stories on MODE ! 8 chic pumpkins you'll want to craft this fall! Meaning no carving included! No knife. Seriously they are soooo easy! You can check out that story here I also Included some Keepsake Jewelry Every Mama Needs. If you have been seeing those name stacked rings floating around pinterest you'll want to check out that story here. Hope everyone is just as ready for fall as me! Something about crisp air and cozy sweaters! 

XO

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. SOOOO ready for fall! Always been my favourite time of year and I can not wait!!! Crisp fall evenings are calling my name !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love fall fashion . Fall is my favorite . I prefer blazer and jacket like my cropped denim jacket . Here the outfit is really so lovely and stylish. Looking so amazing and attractive in this dress and the total outfit is preferable.

    ReplyDelete