Peplum tops + wildflowers

Tuesday, August 9, 2016



This top has quickly become one of my favorites. I have two Peplum tops that I completely forgot about! Since I was pregnant & then breastfeeding ( the other top I have zips up in the back and isn't really breastfeeding friendly) these babes have been pushed to the back of my closet and were forgot about! somedays its like I have a new wardrobe other days its like what the hell where did all of my clothes go?, to I have nothing to wear, sweat pants it is. haha anyone else? its a constant struggle! cheers to finding new clothes in your closet you forgot about!

XO


*this was a post I've had in my drafts for a while and just keeping it real with you guys that i honestly didn't have anything ready to go for this week because life happens and you just want to spend time with your family and put the camera away & phones. Ive also been supper busy working on a project im excited to announce soon! I also thought today was wednesday! I need to quit doing that and driinnkk moreee coffee hahah *

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.