Colorado River

8/03/2016



Found this Gem a few weeks ago and I thought It deserved its own little post. Its no secret I miss Arizona (most days) and then I think about how hot it is there right now and I'm like nope haha! The Colorado River was always something that I loved about living there! Its so pretty and peaceful the palm trees really add to making it feel like a tropical vacation. This house on the river is insane right? I'm pretty sure its abandoned though we never see anyone outside or anything. Plus Jeff has been on this kick of getting a boat like today and I'm all for it when we move back some day ;)) Anyways I totally thought today was Thursday I was super excited for tomorrow cause I thought it was friday. What the hell? does anyone else get their days confused haha 

XO

You Might Also Like

0 comments