Autumn wood work Review Etsy

8/26/2016



 Remember the post I did here on my besties Engagement Session? Well heres the thing I told her She would be receiving a custom USB with all of her images on them. What she didn't know is that I would be getting her a custom gorgeous wood memory box engraved with a willow tree. since their baby girls name is willow (thanks to my mama for the idea!) + a custom wooden USB I chose the lyrics from one of their favorite songs.  

I could not be happier with this purchase! I thought I would do a little review for you guys if anyone else is interested in purchasing something like this! The only negative thing I would have to say is shipping does take a couple weeks, if your in a rush to get this then you definitely want to order this ahead of time!  There are different wood options to choose from. I originally was going to choose a darker wood other then that everything is perfect. It loo(ebony) and then last minute I decided to go with a lighter wood (weathered grey) it's exactly how I had imagined! It came with the decorative ash along with weathers candies and a sweet thank you note from the owner! It makes for a perfect keep sake gift! If your interested in purchasing head over to her shop here ;))


XO

You Might Also Like

0 comments