A major throwback cause I suck at blogging

Friday, August 12, 2016




Oh back to the old days when I use to share date night dinner posts like here ;)  these were from our 5 year wedding anniversary dinner we had lobster alfredo and the best french bread! we took a cruise to the beach as well and I actually got ready! haha no I did not get lip injections haha the power of makeup man! also its currently 10 at night and im wired cause i had 2 cups of coffee a couple hours ago i know what the hell was I thinking? so I thought now would be a good time to share these pics cause I haven't really been on schedule cause Ava is still teething.. what are we going on a month!?  I swear this girl gets teeth left and right she currently has one back molar and the other one is just peeking through. :( 


XO

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.