White Tones + Its friday!

Friday, July 22, 2016




Soooo glad its friday and that it's officially the weekend! Any plans for this weekend? We went out and explored downtown a few weeks ago and I totally forgot about these photos! I wanted to share these since I've been gearing towards a lot of white/ neutrals in my closet, like I mentioned before in this post.. Im totally a sweatshirt/teeshirt/ and sweatpants kind of girl top that off with a top knot ;) So its supper rare if I get dressed "up" if you could even call this look dressed up haha anyways Loving the white jeans trend & I paired it with this top that is so old but its from the lauren conrad collection! This fringe bag has been my go to (thrifted!) since Ive been wearing more neutral tones it gives any look that perfect pop of color! Oh & I wanted to mention as well that the dogs now have their own instagram ran by my lovely husband If you want to check out there page you can follow them here its seriously the cutest. 


XO

5 comments

  1. Oooo I love this outfit! I don't know if I would be able to pull it off, but you sure do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! & I'm sure you totally could!! :))

      Delete
  2. Ok this outfit is stunning!!!! That blouse looks perfect for the summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! its so light weight exp for this hot weather! :)!

      Delete
  3. That top looks so airy and perfect! And I love your bag, too!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.