Striped Jumper

Wednesday, July 13, 2016



striped jumper//shoes//thrifted!

Its no surprise that I've scored some items at the thrift store! Its my guilty pleasure to find things that are new to me & literally sometimes have the tags still on them! I know a lot of people may turn their nose up at the idea of a thrift store but I'm a sucker, from finding old furniture to decor Im all for a good find at the thrift store & I scored this striped jumper a few months ago! & its been a favorite of mine. Ive also been contemplating cutting it into a tank, It's so cute as a jumper and it came with a belt but I'm so torn on what to do! let me know what you think! 


XO







7 comments

  1. Gorgeous jumpsuit!

    xo
    Allie
    https://alliesfashionalley.com/2016/07/jord-wood-watch-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thrifting is one of my hobbies! Everytime I find an item I adore it feels like finding treasure! Love this jumpsuit.

    http://live-in-bliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!? ha I think I have a problem!!

      xo

      Delete
  3. oh love this look! Gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you Angela your too sweet :))

      x

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.