sorry babe, I stole your hat.

Tuesday, July 5, 2016




tee//forever 21(similar)//leggings//flannel//pacsun//purse & lace shoes//thrifted! hat//hubs.

 So glad to be back from a long weekend! hope your fourth was awesome! We didn't do too much but go swimming & watch movies, while shoving our face with some sea salt carmel ice cream! (hubs bought it on accident & its slowly become our addiction!) 

Anyways,
I was browsing pinterest whats new!? haha for some new fashion inspo I feel like my wardrobe is slowly being devoted to my faded sweat pants, & ripped hoodie I've had for wayyy to long. I proudly support a messy mom bun when hubs comes home I pretty much look like a total babe! ha ha jokkking. ;) so I figured it was time to step out of my comfort zone & into my closet since I literally only wear a handful of things that I consistently go back to. When I think of personal style the people I idol are sydney poulton, cella jane, & barefoot blonde  these girls just know how to dress! So I've made a promise to myself to open up to new clothing choices this is totally something I wouldn't normally wear but im so glad i threw it together, while stealing my husbands hat! go d-backs! Ava has a jersey on too! she's the cutest! 


 XO

3 comments

  1. Replies
    1. omg! i know who would have thought! haha

      Delete
  2. AAA I love your blog! you look amazing btw. Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.