Master Bedroom Makeover Inspo!

7/11/2016

1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8//


its no secret that I love the show fixer upper. Don't we all!? & Joanna's style is seriously the best I love how she mixes wood in with modern elements. Ive recently discovered a few interior design blogs & my mind goes straight to our bedroom its super small you can see details here the dresser is so old from when I was little! & its missing most of the knobs I know they aren't too expensive to get either haha . I've just been supppeer busy making baby girls room look good post on her nursery here update will come soon! It's seriously ones of my favorite rooms in the house (we are renting so painting isn't an option :(

Our master bedroom is so neglected & its got me thinking that we spend the majority of our time in it & when we go to sleep Miss thing sleeps with us! also her crib is along side one of the walls in our  room for when i plan on putting her in there (covermyeyesemoji) I know.  I know. I get a kick to the face or a slap at least 20 times a night hubs also gets her lovely feet in his back so she can curl up to mama.  Ive been browsing the web for some new comforters ours is  white right now  & super old, but i want to add some color! Im loving this collage of subtle golds since we have accents of blacks, picture frames mostly. & our headboard but im super into the plat form beds & the rustic wood look along with the marble trend thats in right now! Im thinking about doing this platform bed DIY & I do plan on documenting the before & afters once I get everything how I want it! For Now heres some Inspo!

XO

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love this selection - the colours are really complimentary! Thanks for sharing!

    You may also be interested in my fashion and beauty blog: https://almondavenue.com

    Would love to know what you think!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm Loving blush tones right now!

      xx

      Delete