my go to hair style!

6/08/2016



so this has been my go to hair style lately! its so easy. its a simple braid tucked back into a messy
bun. I just youtubed it fun fact is that about a week ago i had no idea how to frecnch braid or dutch braid. let alone do it on my own hair! so i have been on a youtube braiding binge & my hair is at such an awkward length right now its between short but long if that makes sense.. & its driving me nuts. i have these baby hairs in the front of my face that are so annoying & they stick out so i have to literally hair spray them about 8348848 times in order for them to stay. plus with the heat wave that we have had the past week i have been all about them braids. 


XO

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. That's such a cute hairstyle, I suck at doing anything with my hair other than straightening, but I really want to try this! Love it! x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! i still suck haha im picking up things slowly youtube is my go to!

      Delete