Hey your mom called she wants her shorts back.

Friday, June 24, 2016



So the mom shorts have been introduced and are now my favorite thing ever to wear. they suck everything in & are high waisted. I will say it took me a little getting use to but i promise you i will not be going back to regular low rise jeans haha my mom really did have a pair like these she use to wear. I thrifted these Levi's & distressed them myself! I also decided to change my blog around a little bit let me know what you guys think! Oh and shout out to my girl Bekah! for doing a super easy hair tutorial that I can actually do! I tried it out  the half crown braid & i think it will be my new go- to hairstyle! & whoop its friday!!


XO

2 comments

  1. I seriously love the whole high waisted trend right now! Especially when I still have a little post prego tummy to hide ;) Ah thanks for the shoutout girl!! The braid looks SO good on you!!!!! I'm also digging your new layout. I've become pretty addicted to your blog recently so keep it up!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you!! love your youtube videos your doing so good with them!:) i give you major props i tried to make videos here and there & Its so hard to keep up with! haha

      xo

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.