one

5/10/2016


  I can not believe that I am typing this post right now. I mean I can but I've anticipated this day for the last month. your birthday was one of the greatest days of my life. one of my biggest accomplishments was the day you were born. every tear, every pain, every contraction i felt was so worth it. we had an emergency c-section at 9:26 on May 10th (mothers day) you arrived gracefully & peacefully. & then i heard your cry...I cried. happy tears & all at the same time when you were placed on my chest, where i could have stayed forever. You were mine & I was so in love with you even before i knew you i was in love with you. watching you grow over the year has been nothing short of amazing. the way you learn, they  way you laugh & smile with all of those teeth (8) to be exact.. I get lost in your blue eyes, & your innocence. I want nothing but the best for you & for your first birthday I hope you have just that. even though you might not remember this. ;) You are everything to me & more. I love you happy birthday my sweet girl
 love mommy & daddy.



cake smash photos to come soon! 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Such a sweet post! I love that she was born on Mother's Day!! What a special Mother's Day it must have been for you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I have been an emotional mess! ha It was truly special!

      :)

      Delete
  2. This is the sweetest! Happy birthday to your little babe!

    ReplyDelete