Weekend vibes + birthday stress!

Thursday, April 14, 2016







heyyyyy! quick post from over the weekend. we took Ava to go see the butterflies & she loved it! we explored around a little bit & I've been really missing blogging.  i know its been a few days and I've been all over the place but bare with me as i plan Ava's first birthday! things are in full swing and i even got super crafty and made this so if you would like to see a blog post on how i did it & what I am planning so far let me know ;)) Slowly everything is coming together! & its crazy to think that she will soon be 1! where did my baby go!  SO if you are still reading this your the best! 

XO

2 comments

  1. Love these!! I can't wait to see photos of Ava's birthday!! That yarn garland is such a sweet idea!!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.