most worn outfit take one

Monday, April 18, 2016


 ^that face! ^

tank//skirt// pacsun//similar//shoes//target
Ava's outfit// dress// headband: handmade


 its finally feeling like summer weather.. wait is it summer yet? haha maybe were still in spring. either way! no more snow for now! haha so since the weather is getting warmer and warmer I find myself gravitating towards light tank tops and skirts/ summer dresses/ rompers anything thats easy and light weight for those hot days. I recently picked up this skirt & I love it! I have a feeling this will be one of my most worn pieces of clothing this summer plus you can wear it with just about anything and dress it up or down! & now being a mom I find that finding an outfit is the most stressful! between getting it dirty from my little food fingered babe too trying to breastfeed in a difficult top with zippers. Im all about easy and comfy.  & if you know me you know i love fooood so this tank speaks my language ;))


XO

2 comments

  1. Love this outfit!! Ava's little face is killing me!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.