Saturday, April 9, 2016



im always playing around with my header on my blog & its super simple & easy to do. my go to site for pretty fonts is dafont.com and the best part is that its free! so i included some of my faves above just make sure you click download font so its added to your fonts on your computer ;))


also sorry I've been sorta mia Ive been super busy! getting things ready for Ava's first birthday..boy. stressful but so fun. & so bittersweet at the same time. where did my little baby go? (insert me crying every few minutes here) haha i totally do too. we did a cake smash today ;)) for her invites to send out this month! pics will be up after they go out!

XO

3 comments

  1. I also use dafont.com to get all my fonts, they have so many different styles! Magnolia Sky is one of my favourites too, together with COCOMAT! x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ill have to check that font out!! thank you!

      xx

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.