girly + my mini

Monday, March 21, 2016







my outfit//cardigan//similar//pom tank old// similar//jeans//booties//sunnies// Ava's outfit// jeans// striped shirt// cardigan //similar//shoes//headband DIY//


I completely forgot about these pics we took downtown a couple weekends ago when we thought the weather was going to finally warm up! & when did my baby get so big!? she completely skipped crawling and she now wants to walk and pull up on things and she walks reallllly fast when she's holding on to your hands. (not walking on her own just yet ;)she is ten months old and i am currently planning her birthday party! stay tuned for some diy posts and some things here and there. on that this month is going to be super busy for me (april) since march is almost over these months seem to be flying by! im super excited to do Avas cake smash photos, dying to see what she's going to do haha.


XO


5 comments

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.