edgy chic + hair dilema

Monday, March 14, 2016




//leather jacket// similar// lace crop//
//skirt//similar shoes//ring (old) similar


ahhh monday. always wish the weekend was a little bit longer. hope you all had a good weekend! we enjoyed the warm weather while it lasted and yesterday was more of a relaxed lay back kind of day. grey skies and some light rain my kind of weather honestly. perfect for lazy sundays ;)). also wanted to mention I'm in such a funk with my hair. Its at that weird long/short phase and it desperately needs a trim, but then i sit on pinterest and see all of this amazing long luscious hair aaannndd it makes me never want to cut mine again! haha but i will say short hair for me has been wayyy easier. decisions decisions.



ps. head over to these are the days, because im talking about some personal stuff

XO


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.