bridge walking + chit chat

Friday, March 25, 2016




if you follow me on instagram i posted this picture a few days ago, when the weather was nice before we got snow! now its all melting and basically a nasty muddy mess but im not complaining to much over here since I've been getting some good use out of my hunters ;)) but seriously can we just talk about how excited I am for warmer weather I've been pinning cute little rompers like crazy! & yes again with my hair dilemma i think im having a change of heart and i think i want to go back in to get it cut im thinking something like this. so far I've been loving having short hair since my hair has been long forever. but some days i do miss it. oh yeah and happy friday! enjoy the weekend! & if your somewhere sunny soak that up for me ;)


XO


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.