mom style

Monday, February 29, 2016






hope you all had a good weekend! we currently have a teething baby who wants her momma extra much, i feel like she cuts teeth so much! she has 6 teeth right now! & she is almost ten months old it seems like a lot to me. & since she is teething she also wants to nurse a lot more and i fear for my life now that she has so many teeth haha I've been bit twice, oye!


i guess you could call this my mom uniform? lol im always in leggings but today i spiced it up and wore some jeans! ;) and since its still winter, I've been living in this coat i got it at american eagle when we lived in arizona for 20 bucks! i love layering during the colder months so adding a scarf and beanie to any outfit automatically makes it a little bit more cozy. & hunter rain boots speak for themselves ;)



outfit
jeans//diy
coat//AE//similar
boots//hunter
beanie//similar
scarf//similar
sunnies// firmoo



if you aren't following me on instagram head on over there right now for the @firmoo giveaway the first 5 people to comment their email will receive a 10$ voucher!


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.