its all about the snowsuit.

Thursday, January 14, 2016









gah. she is the cutest little snow bunny I've ever seen! we took her out side the other day to check out the snow since we got about 6 inches, and she wasn't really sure what to think of it. any chance i get i have been bundling her up in her snowsuit that i am obsessed with also loving this one, she reminds me of randy from the toy story hahah love you sooomuchhh sweet girl!


XO



my outfit
coat old | target similar
jeans | diy (here)
beanie | target
boots | uggs
mittens | gifted
scarf | gifted

baby outfit
snowsuit gifted | similar
hat | target similar

8 comments

  1. You two look so cozy and cute together with your little beanies! Glad I found you from IFB and just followed your bloglovin account.

    xx
    atsunamatsui.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much!! so glad you liked it! ;))

      X

      Delete
  2. Aw you two look so beautiful and cute, I love the matching beanie:) Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you hilary! I will check out your blog

      XO

      Delete
  3. gorgeous photos!!
    xx

    www.evie-ward.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.