2 0 1 6

Friday, January 8, 2016







it seems like planners are making a come back  and im all for it! if you anything like me and cant remember anything & are OCD , then this is perfect. ha ha seriously the phone planners/computer planners don't cut it for me i like to personally write down everything on paper ;) plus it makes me feel so much more organized & satisfied when i can cross things off my list. which i tend to have many of lying around the house that always get lost or thrown away. starting off 2 0 1 6 right by trying to stay organized & making lots of new goals for the new year.


XO

2 comments

  1. I'm all for planners! It took me forever to find the perfect one this year. Where did you get yours?
    Love,
    Charlotte Luisa | charlotteluisa1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Charlotte! i picked it up at target! ;)

      XO

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.