Monday, September 7, 2015








ok. so if im being completely honest with you guys, I have been suffering big time from postpartum hair loss. I mean last month is when it was getting bad to the point where i would brush it and tons would fall out..I would go to pull it back and little strands would come out along with it. it was getting to the point where i felt like i was shedding! so i chopped it off.. thinking that would help. and it did. somewhat but i still loose some here and there. so i wanted to change up my hair routine and was on the look out for a new shampoo and conditioner,so when mapleholistics contacted me & asked me to try out their products I was thrilled! I love the packaging & the smell it smells so good! & the best part is that it is not tested on animals,sulfate free & all natural cosmetics. So far my hair has felt so much better & it is so shiny! So i have teamed up with Maple holistics & edmuch.com for an awesome giveaway for the argon oil shampoo and conditioner (the ones i use) all you have to do is leave a comment down below ;) 


* you can also win a FREE product by going here*


thank you Maple holistics and edmuch.com for sponsoring this post




 photo white-square-872x844-3_zpse12fb2ff.jpg a Rafflecopter giveaway

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.