time for a change.

Saturday, August 22, 2015










































ok guys if you are following me on pinterest you may have seen me pin a billion short hair cuts & after a lot of thinking i finally did it annnndd it feels so much better! a little back story i have never in my life had my hair this short! let alone above my collar bone its always been a little past my boob i cant tell you how excited i was to start fresh and get rid of my "old" hair if you know what i mean. i mean just look at that mess haha my husband said it looked like carpet..haha so it had to go. you should have seen his face though when i walked out ;) he was grinning from ear to ear. & with being a new mom its seriously so easy to style & go.




 photo white-square-872x844-3_zpse12fb2ff.jpg

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.