nursery reveal

4/15/2015



this has been a slow long time coming getting every little detail done in our girls nursery! it took me a long time to decide how i wanted her nursery since we are renting we are limited to things we can do so i stuck with simple pieces to hang in her room along with some colorful touches, to give it a more sweet baby feel.I'm so happy with how everything turned out! i can officially say we are ready for our peanut to be here I've been having some contractions & a bunch of other things going on that i will update soon we are 35 weeks & dr said she will deliver baby if i have her within the next 2 weeks if she were to come early, with that being said we have or hospital bags packed & ready to go! there are a few sentimental touches like the baby picture that hung in my nursery when i was a baby, & the beach painting my papa painted, along with the handmade head bands from family & friends at my baby shower. I feel so loved & overwhelmed with the thought our little one could be here any day now.



 photo white-square-872x844-3_zpse12fb2ff.jpg

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Well, your time and patience has paid off -- it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete