Friday, February 27, 2015





ahhh guys can we just pretend for a bit, friday night consists of baby girl kicking like crazy mostly my ribs, ouch! & pinterest whats new. I'm telling you these winter blues are getting the best of me even though today was sunny the snow is everywhere and it is freezing out! i feel like spring let alone summer is never going to come. maybe I'm being a little dramatic but i need the sun, to feel the sand in my toes, & the salty water against my skin. it would be perfect to get away with hubs before baby girl is here but thats so not realistic. i wish i was one of those cool lucky bloggers who gets to get away to hawaii for the typical "baby moon" & post tons of bikini pics with my bump, palm trees, & snow cones... but for now some summery pinterest pics will have to do ;)




 photo white-square-872x844-3_zpse12fb2ff.jpg

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.