bumpdate

Wednesday, February 11, 2015







how far? 26 weeks!

weight gain? yes,in total 15! and that is suppose to double in the third trimester! but thats ok baby girl is growing!

maternity clothes? yes, i had a mini meltdown since all i seem to be wearing is sweat pants/yoga pants.. and i do miss my jeans so i have been trying to reconnect my love for my belly band and its just not the same as my leggings haha

best moment of the week?  feeling her move around more and more and noticing her patterns she is soooo active at night!

sleep? I'm having Restless leg syndrome so that has not been fun but some nights i feel like I'm sleeping on a cloud!

weird pregnancy moment? nope, a weird feeling is feeling her foot or arm pass by my stomach it is an awesome yet strange feeling!

size of baby?  head of lettuce, 13 -14in.  1.5-2.5 lbs!!

movement?  yes!! 

stretch marks?  not yet!! 

food cravings? oranges/fruit citrus, & cupcakes.

anything making you queasy? still turkey/meats gross

what am i looking forward to?  the baby shower!! invitations will be here next week and sending everything out the week after thanks to my momma for planning! ;) 

belly button in or out? half way out!

nursery? is still in progress to see pics on what we have so far go here! 

*so surreal she will be here in just 3 months!  & i will be in the third trimester in just 2 weeks..i feel like time is going to fly by i have been nesting like crazy and cleaning all kinds of things like the kitchen cabinets out and organizing our food!? so odd.. haha i deff want to start cleaning things now little by little while my belly isn't to big and i have the energy to move around. 




 photo white-square-872x844-3_zpse12fb2ff.jpg

2 comments

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.