c h r i s t m a s

Monday, November 10, 2014


I know i have mentioned it time and time again but i am so excited for christmas this year! but before getting ahead of my self thanksgiving is just around the corner and it feels like this month is flying by already. not to mention the fact that I'm the palest I've ever been...soon my birthday will be here then fast forward to new years and then skip a few months and we will be welcoming our little one to the world :)  and i can't forget we find out the gender the beginning of december so i am taking all this in slowly but surely & am so excited for these upcoming events and the fact that it was snowing the other day has made me pull out all of my winter things and getting into the christmas mood, to early? nahhhhh.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.