b a b y its cold o u t s i d e

Tuesday, November 11, 2014


lets talk shivering and shaking if you couldn't tell by the first pic i was so cold, if you were to zoom in you'd see goosebumps i tell ya...anyways if you were to see me this is what you would find me in a sweater of some sort black jeans I've been living in, (here) these boots i thrifted in wyoming, belt too, and this floppy hat i found a few weeks ago that thought i lost on the move here. loving this & check out baby bump, i feel like i popped this week! 13 weeks and out of the first trimester, it seems so surreal and I'm soaking up every second of it.

xo

4 comments

  1. You look adorbs!
    http://www.rachaelstylesme.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos! I love your style! (both photographic and fashion-wise.)

    I was wondering if you would allow me to share this post on my site. I feature week by week pregnancy pictures so moms-to-be can get a sense of just how different each pregnancy is. A lot of moms-to-be have found it helpful and reassuring — you might too! If you have a minute, would you take a look at the site and see what you think? I included the link below.

    If you are interested in sharing I can include a link back to you from each photo, or the photos can be posted anonymously, whichever you prefer.

    I hope you are feeling great and I look forward to hearing from you soon! Please let me know if you have any questions.

    Thanks!

    Jennifer

    The Maternity Gallery
    http://maternitygallery.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow nice outfit!
    Jeans - Try to visit www.robecart.com they have nice shoes, handbags, dresses and accessories too!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.