girly

Monday, May 5, 2014




jeans//ae//pink top//moms//wrap sweater//old//boots//thrifted//bag//H&M//sunglasses//old


it has finally felt like summer around here! with may already here I am excited to for this weather to get warmer, its days like today that make me want to be out on the boat, or beach somewhere! defiantly loving the warm sun! This has been one of my favorite looks being more on the girly side its super comfy and casual. I have been doing a ton of thinking on this little blog of mine and thinking of changing some things nothing to crazy but basically going back to when i first started here and being more so focused on "personal style" if you can even call it that! let me know what you guys think and what you think I should do, or what you want to see? hope your enjoying the weather 

xo

3 comments

  1. I like the personal style post! Love that sweater. Awesome photos, great background for an outfit post. Enjoy the warmer weather!

    Sarah
    sarahjustinestyle.blogspot,com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much sarah! hope its warm where you are :)
      xo

      Delete
  2. love the simplicity of your blog. That top is to die for!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.