lets talk make-up

Thursday, February 13, 2014


I know this is far from what I normally post on here, some of you may or may not know that I have a slight obsession with makeup hair and nails, and some of you know I actually did attend beauty school when i was a junior in high school but I did not finish because i simply didn't like hair. don't judge ha. anyways


 I also have a slight obsession with youtube and all and everything makeup. its so fun to me seeing new looks and trying out new things this girl is my fave and her blog makes me always want to try out some new looks! since valentines day is coming tomorrow! I thought I would share some of my favorites as of lately. we do not have a target around here so walmart is where its at as far as makeup goes i know i know its crazy but hey they just got the brand e l f in and I love it! its so affordable and its good quality! 


naked pallet urban decay- I have had this pallet for 2 years now and love it!  if you love neutral colors with a bit of shimmer this is for you! they also have other great pallets here

foundation- since going with drugstore makeup i use to use tart which was pretty thick but since i switched over to a light bb cream from maybe line which is great for those no makeup makeup days, and for a more heavy coverage since i do break out, i have been using this liquid moose by maybe line also


highlighter-I love to highlight its one of my favorite things! especially if you love that dewy look! I use Revlon photo ready highlighter I use under my eye area and down my nose then I go back over with a pearl powder from natural cosmetics 

blush/bronzer- I switch this up a ton, I been using bare minerals "skinny dip" bronzer but i hit pan on it and recently been loving the e l f blush bronzer duo 

eyes- I love big lashes so my favorite go to mascara is falsies maybe line and for a winged  eye look elf once again my favorite liquid liner!

lips- if you get chapped dry lips the best thing to use once again is the e l f  lip exfoliator it does have an odd smell to it but it works wonders to sloff off the dryness. also been loving the revlon nude lipstick its very glossy but it works good!


you can find inspiration here

2 comments

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.