L O V E

2/04/2014

tee//XXI //sweater//down east basics// skirt//XXI //not shown hunter boots


 valentines day is just around the corner! this year is already flying by but the winter weather is still lingering in the air. I hope these next few months fly so summer can get here! I know I have been lacking a ton lately on trying to get posts up of anything really.. my camera didn't want to function the other day so i just did some things indoors.. a better post on this outfit will hopefully be up soon, as i was wearing my hunter boots as well even though you can not see them. 

speaking on this month hank is going to be 1 next week... what. really its been a year already! He still to me is my baby and might I add I have been having "baby fever." or shall we say puppy fever.. yes thats right I want another fur baby..and the girl we got hank from has puppies ready for valentines day! I'm not too sure if we will be getting one that soon but i do want one very badly i think hankers needs a friend.. we are defiantly thinking a girl too. I will keep you guys updated on how that goes ;) 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. great tee… love how you styled it..

    DinaBella
    http://dina-bella.blogspot.com/2014/02/newaddition-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tee, perfect for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete