namaste

Wednesday, January 15, 2014



 recently I have been on a pinning kick of all things yoga. There is just something about it that looks so peaceful and relaxing, lets be honest I have never done yoga,  but it is something I have been wanting to do for a while now.. you know new year new… me new things. 

So today a girlfriend and I decided to try it and might I add it was relaxing, and calming, and it made us yawn a ton. not sure if that is a good thing or not..we got the beginners for now until we get the hang of the hole balance thing down. So far so good. I think it is something I will continue to do at least twice a week.. or more. have you guys tried yoga? what are some things your trying this year?

images

6 comments

  1. I do yoga twice a week & I love it. I love all the aspects of it. I feel at ease, powerful, and a better understanding of myself.

    xo. Kailagh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah! I know it makes you feel so relaxed and calm! thanks for sharing love! I am deff. going to keep this up!

      xxo

      Delete
  2. We have to get back to yoga.. so relaxing!!!

    DinaBella
    http://dina-bella.blogspot.com/2014/01/body-shape-perfect-fit.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed this post because I'm actually going to start yoga this Tuesday for the exact same reasons as you. I want to open up my chakras & have a clearer mind & I believe yoga can do this for me. Reading this post makes me more excited for Tuesday...thanks a lot !

    www.vieavecleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yoga is amazing really recommend it, I did it for ages :)!

    voguemondays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.